Monday, September 27, 2010

2 week update

It is funny the things you forget about baby stage. I forgot how much they sleep and how hard it is to wake them up. I forgot about the lack of neck muscles and the amount of diapers they go through. I forgot that you really are stuck inside since you want them to get used to things. Granted this last one is hard for me as I have to pick up Parker from school and keep this house up and going.
This week Colton became more alert and stayed awake longer which is helpful to get him on a schedule before I head back to work in a few weeks. We gave him his first bath and Parker cannot wait for him to hop in the giant tub with him one day. We hung around this weekend even though I am itching to still get out of town:) Budge's uncle had a 60th birthday dinner which both boys did great at. On Sunday, we went walking on the river trail to stay cool, since it is still 100 degrees here, and watched the boats on the river. Here are some photos and Colton's stats are 9 pounds, 5 ounces, 21 and 3/4 inches long. He is a growing boy! Enjoy your week!


Already wants Halloween to be here!

Eating the banana!

Qiao with Colton. Great to see you!

Helping Great Uncle Bill open his presents!

First bathtime!

First bottle given by big brother!


No comments: