Thursday, October 14, 2010

One Month Old!

I have been lacking on my blogging. Lots of things have been happening around here that I have hardly anytime to look at the computer. Recently, my grandfather, otherwise known as "Poppy" passed away. He is in a better place now and lived a wonderful 87 years. He was able to meet his great grandchildren, travel the world with my grammie and was actively hiking and playing tennis until the end of July. Luckily, he did not have to suffer long. He will be missed! I will post some pictures on another blogging day.
On a happier note, Colton is a growing machine. He is already a month old and is starting to track moving things. He watches his older brother and Parker loves to show him things along with helping him stop crying. I feel very blessed to have these two wonderful sons. Now only if I can get Colton to sleep longer than three hours before I head back to work:) Won't that be nice. Parker has been spending oodles of time with Budge since I have been gone. Such a great dad. Fishing seems to be the only thing Parker wants to do these days. Here are some photos. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

Quite the handy man!


Fishing in Great Grammie's fountain. No luck!

Fishing in Clover Creek pond. Caught it with his own cast.


Ready to fish Lake Almanor! Goofy picture!

Nap time with the tackle box.
Playing with Colton in his big boy bed!
I will take more pictures of Colton. He is a cutie!

No comments: