Sunday, August 2, 2009

Some Fun In The Sun!

Like I mentioned before, we stayed home this weekend and got a ton of things done around the house. I headed down to my classroom early Saturday to get organized for the year head. While I was gone Budge and Parker went to the Farmer's Market and planted some flowers in the front yard. I mention this because Budge said Parker enjoyed it so much that he was covered from head to toe in dirt. That kid loves to get dirty and it does not bother him one bit. Too bad Budge didn't get a photo. I am sure we will one of these days. We had a great dinner at Grandpa Bill's on Friday night. Parker loved the swimming pool!


Shark man!

Not so relaxed.

Loved the crossed ankles. Now he is loving it.

Fascinated with the filter.



P enjoying time with Grandpa!
His new red chair. I could not resist!

Laughing away.

Newest thing: standing with support from his crib to pull his blanket out. He loves his blanket.

No comments: