Friday, August 14, 2009

Back to Work I Go!

Unfortunately, our computer sort of died and that is why I have not been able to update the wedding photos.  (If you are curious, you can see them at http://budge.smugmug.com/gallery/9241679_XUAyf/1/616981311_tWCwU).  P looked so cute in his tux.  Hopefully the computer will be back up and running shortly.  I started back to work this week and P started back at daycare.  I have really enjoyed this summer with him and am once again going to be looking forward to the weekends hanging out with the little man.  We are off to Pleasanton for Kelly's wedding.  Always so much fun seeing old college buddies and then we are off to Portland next Thursday night for my sister's wedding.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Keep your fingers crossed that our computer is ok!

No comments: