Friday, July 31, 2009

Great News!!


I found out that I have my job back for next year. Now I am frantically trying to get in the "back-to-school" mode. We still have a couple weeks of summer left and I am trying to get everything together as quick as I can so I can enjoy the rest of my time with the little man. Parker is trying to stand on his own. He cruises around the windowsills, walls and coffee table pretty well. He consistently tries to talk and looks at us like why do we not understand what he is saying. Before school was let out, the daycare ladies asked me to work on the sign language for please. Parker signs please all the time. I am going to try to get a video of it and post it. He makes Budge and me smile each and everyday. I could not be happier. This weekend we are staying home and I could not be more excited about it. The upcoming three weekends we are attending weddings in Lake Tahoe, Pleasanton and Portland, OR! Hope everyone is having a great Friday!


1 comment:

andrea perry said...

That is great news! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks :)