Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting into everything!!

I have truly enjoyed my summer thus far. It has been such an amazing experience to be just mom for awhile. Parker is into everything these days. It seems that every time I turn around there is a new mess he has created. I wait until the end of the day to pick it all up. Guess there will not be a clean house with a little one around! He loves to get into the cabinets, boxes, Ziploc bags and suitcases. He can pull himself up and look outside. He is not walking yet but I have a feeling that is coming shortly. He is a boy on a mission. This past weekend Budge stayed home with P while I went down to San Francisco for my sister's bachelorette party. We had a blast and cannot wait for the wedding. This weekend LA to see Andrea and Olivia and celebrate Jared's wedding. Have a wonderful week!!!


Loves this drawer!


Standing!


'



Tony and Tina's Wedding.

Chelsea you are going to make the most amazing bride. Love you lots!!

Great to see you Ash!!


No comments: