Sunday, April 26, 2009

Whiskeytown Lake Sunday


So I decided to take Parker for a picnic lunch at Brandy Creek today. I needed to get out of the house and enjoy the sun since Budge is away in Mexico for Brian's wedding. Parker enjoyed his peas and bread. Yeah I know some lunch! He also enjoyed playing in the sand, throwing the sand everywhere and stacking everything he could find out of the diaper bag. I was very thankful that he did not eat any of the sand. Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous Sunday. Congrats Brian and Yvonne!!

Putting the sand on top of his baby food jar. Decides he wants nothing to do with sitting on the blanket!


I think I want to crawl on the dirt. Great, what a messy kid!


Yeah I got the stroller wheel!

Notice the change in outfit because he was filthy.

Dumping out the diaper bag.



To end our picnic this family of geese came over to say hi.

No comments: