Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend!

We had a great weekend and the weather was absolutely gorgeous. Budge, Parker and I went on a bike ride on the river trail on Saturday afternoon. Here are some photos from that wonderful family outing.

Dad do I have to wear the helmet??

He looks like he is actually listening to what Budge is saying. His expressions sometimes crack me up!

He is really into pointing at everything.

After our afternoon bike ride, my dad and Pam came up to visit and have some pizza with us.

He loves his Tonka Easter basket and throwing the eggs everywhere. I feel like that is all I have been doing lately, picking up plastic eggs.

Not too sure about the ears!
And now for Easter Sunday...
Mom, do I have to pose with you?

Check out the Cheerios. He has one hanging off his lip.

Dad, stop tickling me. I trying to eat.

To just relax in my highchair!

Being too cute.


Enjoying brunch outside!

Trying to put things together with Grandpa Brent!



Not to sure about the bunnies.

Then he cracks up!

And then he wants to grab them and throw them around the room too!

This is his Easter basket from daycare and he loves to play with it. Check out the teeth. He is getting so big!

Thanks for visiting. Grandma Mady we did not get any pics. Next time!! Lots of love to all our family and friends.

3 comments:

andrea perry said...

I love Parker's argyle vest - so adorable!!!

Jessica said...

To cute, we got Brody the same Easter basket :o)

Melissa said...

I've been secretly following your blog for awhile thanks to Ronna. :) You guys are so cute. Gotta love the bunny ears. Would love to see you- that would be great if you could make it to SD!