Saturday, April 25, 2009

Crawling, well, almost!!


I thoroughly enjoyed my spring break. I had a great time hanging out with Parker and being mom. We did end up going to Lake Tahoe for the last weekend of my break. We met Tim and Tania and Laura and Darren up there near Northstar. The weather was fabulous and I guess the snowboarding was too. I pretty much hung out in the Village with Parker, Tania and Doug. We had a really great time.

Updates with Parker: he got his 7th tooth, is almost crawling, is giggling like crazy and blows kisses to anyone he sees. He really is just the happiest baby and we feel so fortunate. I have included a video of his scooching/crawling. Now I have to baby proof this house. Enjoy the weekend!

Hanging out with Uncle Tim and Dad after Tim's little snowboarding accident. Hope your arm feels better soon!

After his first gondola ride, we had some lunch and Parker seems to really like the crust of pizza. I know not a healthy choice but he was happy.

I did not want him to get too much sun so I turned him away from me and we cut up some of the crust on a napkin on the table for him to grab. It was hilarious to see this little arm come out a grab a piece.

All of us at the lodge.

No comments: