Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Festival

We had some family visitors on Friday night. My Dad and Pam decided to drive up and hang out with us. They had such a blast watching Parker walk everywhere and continually cracked up with all the talking he does. My dad kept saying he must take after his mother:) We went to the farmer's market and watched some Oregon football. I had to head out at 4 to head down to school for our annual Fall Festival. I asked Budge if he would bring Parker down dressed up. They showed up and Budge was amazed at how many people know Parker, kids and adults. They went through the haunted house which Parker loved. The fourth grade makes one that is kid-friendly. He got his face painted with a spider on it. It was a great turn out and I am glad my family was there to be a part of it. In case you are wondering, no haircut for P yet. We had a crazy week. Maybe Thursday. We will see. Off to the pumpkin patch!


Checking out the Haunted House!


Worn out at 7.

No comments: