Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wedding Shower and Hot Weather!!


P with mom and the bride to be!! Lucky guy!!

This past weekend was my sister's bridal shower in the Bay Area. Parker and I made the trek down on Thursday morning. He slept most of the way and when he did wake up he just wanted Cheerios to munch on. We got to Los Altos mid afternoon and Pam decided she would watch Parker while I went shopping at Stanford. This was such a treat for me as I do not remember the last time I was in a dressing room alone or without all the bags and stroller that goes along with bringing Parker shopping with me. Thank you so much Pam for my afternoon of shopping. The shower was on Saturday so we spent most of Friday getting everything ready and playing with Parker. He loves to throw the ball to the dog which keeps him busy for awhile. Saturday morning came and my dad watched Parker the pretty much the whole day. They went for a walk and made asurprise appearance at the shower. We went to a great seafood restaurant on Saturday night and Parker did so well. It was also over 100 degrees so we put him in the fountain for a bit. Our drive back up to good old Redding town was quite eventful as he was up the whole time and wanted to be entertained while I was driving. We had some moments of crying. Oh well. Looking forward to the fourth back in the Bay Area. Should be a great time with old friends. Have a great week everyone!


This is from a couple of weeks ago in Frank's car.

Sleeping in the bike trailer!

He really likes hanging out in the bike trailer.

Sitting at the dinner table and P needed to be distracted so I gave him an ad from the mail. He pointed straight to the vaccums. Cracks me up! Maybe he will enjoy going shopping with his mom.

In the kitchen sink for a bath.

The desserts. Love Sprinkle's cupcakes.

The room for the shower.

At the shower for my sister.

All of us!

Parker made an appearance at the shower and was passed around like crazy.

Getting ready to go to dinner.

At the fountains after the delicious dinner.

No comments: