Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Fun!

I had a great birthday with Budge and Parker on Friday and thank you for all your birthday wishes. Budge made an amazing meal and Parker was very well behaved for all of it. The weather could not have been nice (78 degrees) and it was overall just a nice birthday. My dad and Pam came up on Saturday to take us to dinner which is always a nice treat. Each day Parker is getting closer and closer to crawling. He has perfected rolling to get to what he wants. He continues to babble all the time and keeps us smiling. Enjoy your week!!


Parker watching my cake at Linda's birthday dinner. He did not like the frosting. Wonder if he will at his first birthday?

Parker and I after a run.
Parker played with his toys the whole time Budge and I ate dinner. Thanks Budge for a delicious meal!



The other day Parker was cracking up at Kadie eating. I had to post it.

No comments: