Sunday, October 26, 2008

Girls Weekend!

This weekend I had a mini reunion with some of my best girlfriends from college. I flew to LA and stayed with Andrea and Doug. Thanks for the great hospitality. On Saturday, I received the most amazing facial and had a wonderful dinner out. We went to visit Laurel with the twin, Joel and Hailey. Laurel you are a super mom. Kelly updated us on all the wedding haps which was so fun to hear. Can't wait to see you girls again soon!


Thanks for a great weekend!

So while I was in LA, Budge took care of Parker up in Lake Almanor. Here is a few photos from their weekend away. He took Parker for tons of hikes and just hung out with him. He did say it was a ton of work, but loved every minute. He is an amazing husband and father! I am very lucky!

Parker in the mountains!


My two favorite guys!


Couldn't resist this face!


Hanging out with Grandpa Bill!

1 comment:

andrea perry said...

Great to see you last weekend - I had so much fun! Let's do it again soon :)

Budge, glad you and Parker survived the weekend on your own!