Wednesday, October 15, 2008

4 Month Update!

Gosh, it is so hard for me to believe that four months has passed since Parker came into this world. Here is an update on Parker's stats, weight 19 pounds, 13.6 ounces, 27 inches long. He has his first bottom tooth. The doctor said he is a happy, healthy baby boy. Budge said that he laughed the entire appointment except for the shots.

We headed to Santa Rosa for a wedding this weekend. Grandma Mady was so kind to come up and watch the little man at our hotel while we went to the wedding. She said he was delight to babysit for. Maybe we will have to take her up on babysitting more often!


Hanging out at Simi winery before the wedding!

On Sunday, we met my Dad and Pam for brunch in Santa Rosa.


Grandpa Brent

Grandma Pam

Everything goes in the mouth.

After that, we headed to Sacramento to visit great grandma and grandpa. We stayed the night there and Parker did awesome although we still are working on sleeping through the entire night.

Great Grandma Jane. Parker loves hanging out with her!

Great Grandpa loves to watch movies and listen to music. He was playing a video for me and I got my own special seat.

Great Grandma and I. Thanks for letting us spend the night!

On Monday morning, we headed up to Lake Tahoe. The weather was goregous and so was the lake. We went to see great grandpa in Reno. While in Reno Budge could not pass up a trip to the Cabela's store. At least there was the aquarium and tons of wildlife to look at. Hunting is an interesting sport.

It was a little colder here than during the summer!


I really want to walk.

My first hike in the new backpack. As you can see it was cold with all the snow on the ground!


Not too sure about this!

Fell asleep on the hike!

I love hanging out with my Dad!

Enjoying the sunset from the deck.

Cabela's fish tank. Mom thinks this store could be trouble for Dad and I when I get older.

Great Grandpa Stan. I enjoyed meeting you.

I can lift myself up now!

Now we are headed up to Lake Almanor for a relaxing weekend in the mountains. Back to work on Monday. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the fall weather.

2 comments:

andrea perry said...

Finally, some new pictures! Parker looks adorable as always :).

Can't wait to see you next weekend!!!!!

Claudia said...

Hard to believe that Ryan is grown-up and has a such a sweet baby boy. Seems like only yesterday that he and my Chris were little ones! What fun you are having with Parker, enjoy ever minute...time flies!!
Love, Claudia Hastings