Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend in the Bay!


We took Parker on another road trip this weekend to visit my family. Friday night we stopped by Tim's house and saw Dave who was in from New York. He could not believe how big Parker was. He also mentioned a few times how cute he was and I have to agree with him on that. On Saturday we went over to Chelsea's for a house warming. She and Ryan have cute place and seem very happy. Their dog Red is adorable and was so well behaved around the baby. Other than that we just hung out and enjoyed the cooler weather. Parker must be going through a growth spurt as he seems to wake up every hour at night for the past couple of days. I sure hope tonight is different with work and everything. Hope everyone is enjoying the day off!


Parker and Grandpa enjoying the morning cool air.


Hanging out with my Aunt Chelsea! Thanks for inviting me to the party!

Trying to keep my head up.

Looking at my reflection!

No comments: