Monday, July 21, 2008

Visit from Aunt Andrea


Budge, Parker and I were so excited when Andrea came to visit from LA last week. She was a huge help with the little guy and we had a great time just hanging out like old times. Can't wait for all of us to see her again soon. Ree congrats on your teaching job for the fall. You are going to be an amazing teacher!

Andrea and Parker after a walk on the river trail!

We played with the camera while she was in town and got some great photos. Notice the shirt. Going to be a fisherman just like his Dad.

Caught in the act of spit up. Great shot, Andrea.

I love my little guy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for having me. I had so much fun!!!

Unknown said...

p.s. LOVE the look of the blog now :)

Jessica said...

I'm so sad we haven't met your little man! You guys look great we hope to see you soon :o)