Sunday, July 6, 2008

First Fourth of July

I hope all of you had a great fourth of July. For Parker's first fourth of July celebration we headed back up to the lake. We made a long weekend out of it and were so excited to have our friends Tim, Tania, Brent and Kristen join us. I am truly amazed at how much stuff you end up packing for a baby. I thought I was taking his whole room. Parker slept through his first fireworks. He did not flinch a bit. Enjoy!


Tania and Parker

Enjoying a game of croquette
The guys being crazy!
Parker and Mommy
Just relaxing while everyone plays some volleyball!
Daddy and I
Great Scrabble game everyone. Don't worry girls next time we will win for sure! We are so lucky to have friends like all of you!
It is tough to play croquette with the little guy!
Uncle Timmy with Parker.
Taking a snooze!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has Parker caught a steelhead yet?

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to see you guys next week! Parker looks adorable :)