Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Update

I know it has been awhile but now I am on Spring Break so thought I should attempt to update this blog. Recently, we took a trip to the farm to get out of the house. Here is Parker's typical cheese smile these days. I still think he is adorable. Parker has moved up to the new preschool room and is potty trained for the most part except at night. I cannot believe he will be three in about a month. Time flies.


Future fireman...maybe!


mooing like a cow




Ryan and a whole bunch of guys participated in a fundraiser called "Walk a Mile In Her Shoes" to bring awareness to domestic violence. Basically, the men had to walk a mile in high heels and Parker wanted to participate. Thank goodness for having his girlfriend Bryn loan him some shoes.

Typical Friday night watching the Muppets. I know I am still against TV but by the end of the week I am exhausted.



My two favorite guys!


Happy Hollow Park in the Bay Area. This experience proved that Parker will love Disneyland. We did not even get a chance to see the zoo part because he loved the rides.




LOVED THE ROLLER COASTER!



Cousins playing.


Baby Colton


Our visit with Great Grandma Dyson!

No comments: