Monday, December 14, 2009

San Francisco Christmas Party Weekend

This weekend we headed down to the Bay Area for my family's Christmas party. On Friday night, we stayed with our dear friends, Tim & Tania and their adorable three month old, Corey. I thought Parker was a pretty good baby, but Corey really did not fuss at all. You guys are doing a great job. Parker loved their Christmas tree and helped Corey with his pacifier. Looking forward to seeing you guys on Christmas Eve.


On Saturday morning, we continued our road trip down to my Dad's house. We helped get ready for the party. Great to see old family friends. Hope everyone has a great week. 5 days left for me until 2 weeks off. Yeah!!






For some odd reason P loves the dog bed.

The next morning.

Making a track out of the platters.

Still in the dog bed!

On a side note, Parker enjoys stacking anything. This is what I caught him doing the other day while I was making dinner.





1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh....I love the stacking. Very impressive! :) The dog bed pics are so cute too. Happy Holidays!