Saturday, September 26, 2009

Parker is walking!!!


Latest School Picture!

So for the past couple of weeks, Parker has taken a few steps and then falls to his normal fast crawl. This week was different. He has mastered his balance and can walk pretty well although when he is tired he tends to still crawl. I would have to say that out of all the time P has been in our lives the past few months have been some of the greatest. He understands us when we talk to him. If I tell him to go get me a book he will or want to mow the lawn he shakes his head yes. It is truly is incredible. He really isn't a baby any more but turning into a great toddler. The Blue Angels have been flying around the past couple of days and P loves to watch them from the car window on our way home from school. Today is the actual airshow and I guess they fly right over the house. I cannot wait to see the look on his face. Only a couple of weeks until I head to Seattle to visit Andrea and Olivia. Cannot wait:) Hanging around this weekend in the 107 degree heat. I am so ready for fall to get here. I would enjoy a bit of a cool down. Have a great weekend all!




Getting soaked on these hot days!

No comments: