Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

For the three day weekend, we headed down to SF to visit my Dad and stepmom. We left right after school and arrived to an amazing homecooked meal. Parker loved throwing the ball the to the dog along with showing off his new crawling skills. He can move now. Budge and I left P with my parents on Saturday for our date day/night which we have not had since P has been born. The weather was not that great in SF, but we still had a great time. Tim and Tania met up with us to go to the California Academy of Sciences muesum which I have not been to since I was a kid. Then Budge and I had a wonderful dinner in this little alley was called Belden Place. Felt like we were back in Europe. On Sunday, we headed back to my parents and took P to the farm. We ended up going back up to Tim and Tania's to spend the night which is always a great time. On Monday morning we had to come back to Redding and get ready for the week ahead. Only 11 days left but who is counting. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: