Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Week Off!


I had this past week off from school and I had a wonderful time spending time with Parker and Budge. On Valentine's Day, we headed off to the Bay Area for an Italian feast with my Dad and Pam. My sister and stepbrother and their significant others joined us and it was so nice to be all together. We came back to Redding to pack up for our next adventure to Lake Almanor. We arrived there on Tuesday morning to a driveway that had not been plowed and the snow was coming down. Budge had to snowshoe most of our luggage in before the plow showed up. Parker went on his first sled ride up and down the driveway and saw the snow for the first time. Then this past weekend we went to Brayden's second birthday party. Parker loved the balloons and playing with all the toys. It was great to see Tiffany and Jason again. Now I am getting ready for the rainy week ahead. Budge heads out to Montreal on Wednesday night for Brian's bachelor party and my mom and sister are coming up this weekend to visit. I am so excited to see them. Have a fantastic last week of February. Where has the time gone!!


Parker with Uncle Eric and Aunt Akiko

Enjoying a story on the couch.


Eating his first mini bagel!

I like the snow!

He looks alittle concerned with what is going on.

But then he loved sledding around!




He got into the paper towels after dinner! Oops!

My two favorite guys!

Trying to snowshoe with Parker.


Loved the balloons!

3 comments:

andrea perry said...

I'm SO jealous you had last week off! Love the new background :)

Jessica said...

He is so freakin cute! I think you guys need to plan a trip to Austin so him and Brody can have a play date :o)

Caroline said...

Too cute! I need to meet the little guy!! Hope all is well with you guys...