Thursday, August 7, 2008

Two Exciting Things to Report

The first piece of news is that last night was the first night Parker slept from 10 to 4.  Both Budge and I woke up at the normal 2 in the morning to find our baby sleeping away.  Of course, it was hard to fall back asleep thinking he would wake up any moment.  Hopefully, this continues to be the trend as work starts back up for me next week.  He will have his first day of day care a week from today.  It makes me sad to think about, but I know he will be in good hands and only two portables away.  The next piece of news is that my sister is engaged.  Ryan proposed to her on the beach in Hawaii.  We are all so excited for her.  Headed to a wedding in Sacramento and to see the great grandparents tomorrow night and up to the lake house for a birthday party on Saturday.  More pictures to come.  Hope everyone is enjoying their day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very exciting news all around! Tell Chelsea congrats for me! Can't wait to catch up (on Skype :) when I get home!