Thursday, June 12, 2008

Welcome to the world Parker Budge Haedrich

It all started with my water breaking at the doctor's office on Monday, June 9th at around 12:30. I had to drive myself straight over to the hospital not knowing whether or not I would go into labor today or tomorrow.



Thank goodness I decided to take a shower that morning. I got all checked into the hospital and was able to get into one of those very fashionable hospital gowns and eat the yummy popsicles. Orange was my favorite.

Budge arrived with our bags. This was his chair. Little did he know that he would be spending two nights in the uncomfortable hospital chairs. I couldn't have done this without him. He is an amazing husband!


This picture pretty much sums up that I was beginning to have a lot of pain. Enough of that! Here comes our baby boy...

A 9 pound baby boy, Parker Budge Haedrich. The doctor was even impressed that he was that big and so was I.

First family photo.

Photo with my wonderful doctor.

Aunt Kim

Uncle Chris

Grandma Linda

Grandpa Bill

Grandma Mady

Budge and his brand new son!!

Me, after a shower and my new son! We thank all of you for all your support and love. Parker can't wait to meet all of you one day! I will keep this as posted as I can with happenings.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Conrats! We are so excited for you guys. He is adorable. I cat't wait to see more pictures and hopefully meet him in person one day!

Unknown said...

Congrats! He's absolutely adorable :)

bluehydrangea73 said...

Little Parker Budge is too cute and so cuddley! Thank you for sharing him with us last Saturday. We can't wait for he and Olivia to have their first play date!

Love,
Kelly, Collin, & Olivia